WHO MESSAGE ME PLEASE
i haven’t heard anything about casting. wait wut?!?!
FALSE ALARM. SORRY!!
Someone made like 4 fake tweets from THG cast members saying that Robert Pattinson had been cast as Finnick. I checked IMDB and Twitter. No casting.
People need to not do this shit. :|
same like… i am pretty sure my face is broken from the grin that is plastered all over it.
YEP. I kinda did one of these
and now my cheeks hurt but NO FUCKS GIVEN
but he apparently has a gratuitous boxing scene…. =/
very nice very nice
HEEEE. You’re one of mine too, honey!
ASDFXCGVBHNJMKNDJBHGVSDB DFNS I LOVE YOU TOO BB!
AGKLSJGJKLS :D Thank you, you’re one of my favorites too bb!
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
1. I was the dirtiest kid in the world. Seriously, when I played, I didn’t mess around. Ugh, I wish I had the picture on hand, I would post it, but my mom has a picture of me literally covered head to toe in dirt. I loved being outside.
2. Speaking of outdoors, I basically lived outside. By the time I was in 1st grade, I had roamed all of my town with my best friend Kayla. We were never home, seriously, we would always go on these little adventures playing along to stories and such.
3. I’ve always been kinda introverted, so when we moved to Minnesota when I was 8, it took me awhile to make new friends.
4. My big sister used to come home from school every day and we would play school, and she would teach me everything she learned that day. She was in 4th grade and I was probably 4 at the time. Pretty sure she’s the reason I loved school so much.
5. I rarely had any friends that were girls. I hated the little princess play. I was a total tom boy. A majority of my friends were boys till about 5th or 6th grade.
6. I have 3 older sisters and an older brother, and I was the baby for 7 years - they basically treated me like their doll. I didn’t complain, I loved the attention.
7. Hm, what else? OH, GOD, Britney Spears was my idol. I was literally in love with her and wanted to be her growing up. (This was when I passed my tom boy stage obviously haha).
Aw…. You had to pull out that pic didn’t you…Low blow…lol