Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
1. I was the dirtiest kid in the world. Seriously, when I played, I didn’t mess around. Ugh, I wish I had the picture on hand, I would post it, but my mom has a picture of me literally covered head to toe in dirt. I loved being outside.
2. Speaking of outdoors, I basically lived outside. By the time I was in 1st grade, I had roamed all of my town with my best friend Kayla. We were never home, seriously, we would always go on these little adventures playing along to stories and such.
3. I’ve always been kinda introverted, so when we moved to Minnesota when I was 8, it took me awhile to make new friends.
4. My big sister used to come home from school every day and we would play school, and she would teach me everything she learned that day. She was in 4th grade and I was probably 4 at the time. Pretty sure she’s the reason I loved school so much.
5. I rarely had any friends that were girls. I hated the little princess play. I was a total tom boy. A majority of my friends were boys till about 5th or 6th grade.
6. I have 3 older sisters and an older brother, and I was the baby for 7 years - they basically treated me like their doll. I didn’t complain, I loved the attention.
7. Hm, what else? OH, GOD, Britney Spears was my idol. I was literally in love with her and wanted to be her growing up. (This was when I passed my tom boy stage obviously haha).