+ meet the blogger
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- name: rachel
- eye color: brown
- hair style/color: currently, midlength (just past shoulders), and i have a melt: my natural dark brown at the roots, which fades to a lighter brown and then to what i supposed to be red (it’s orangey because it’s faded so much)
- height: 5’ 7.5”
- clothing style: simple. as i’ve said before “it’s cheap and it fits;” i can’t afford to dress how i wish i could
- best physical feature: probably my smile (though it could be a tie w/ my hair)
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- your fears: SPIDERS FUCK THOSE LITTLE BASTARDS. car accidents. drowning.
- your guilty pleasure: eating peanut butter from the jar
- ambitions for the future: becoming a surgeon
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- your first thoughts waking up: this morning it was “holy shit i’m so glad that was a fucking DREAM” (because i dreamed i was pregnant lol noped so hard_
- what you think about most: probably about money, tbh. i’m in a lot of debt, it gives me anxiety on a daily basis.
- what you think about before bed: it depends. lately, my mom, and how i wish i could see her again. it’s been almost 2 years.
- you think your best quality is: i’m very caring about people i’m close to, and i take all of my relationships very seriously.
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- single or group dates: i’ve never been on a group date, so i can’t really say.
- to be loved or respected: i think this is kind of shit to have to choose, because both are important to me. but if i had to, it would be to be respected. (because what’s love without respect?)
- beauty or brains: both. both is good. lol, but honestly, brains.
- dogs or cats: i honestly love them both so muhuhuuuch, but i’d still probably say cats (it’s very close tho)
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- lie: i try to be as honest as i can, but i’m not faultless. i do.
- believe in yourself: absolutely.
- believe in love: i want to believe in love, but i’m not sure i’ve been fully convinced.
- want someone: yes.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- been on stage: many times.
- done drugs: alcohol, yes. and i tried cigs once nope not for me. that’s it though.
- changed who you were to fit in: at one point, i did, but now, i see no reason to. i’m comfortable with myself. if you don’t like who i am, then that’s not my problem.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- favorite color: purple
- favorite animal: tigers
- favorite movie: this changes frequently. at the moment, frozen
- favorite game: i’m not picky, as long as it’s fun :)
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- day your next birthday will be: well it will always be on nov. 23, but this year it’s on a sunday.
- how old will you be: 21 (fuck yeah i’ll finally be legal to drink in my home country)
- does age matter: depends on the context in which you’re asking